Directory of EHS & Sustainability Service Providers
EHS Compliance Consulting · Emergency Response/ Disaster Mngt · Outsourcing · Regulatory Tracking/ Gvt. Affairs · Risk Assessment Management · SDS Authoring Services · SDS Management · Supply Chain Compliance · Waste Management/ Treatment
Affiliates Council Contact
3207 Grey Hawk Court, Suite 200 Carlsbad, CA 92010
3E Company, a member of the Verisk Analytics Family of companies, provides a comprehensive suite of data solutions that enable improved compliance with global EH&S requirements and supply chain obligations. Wherever you are in the supply chain or product lifecycle, 3E can deliver a program specific to the EH&S compliance information and management needs of your organization that provides benefits to the entire enterprise and beyond. Solutions include:
- Supply Chain Product Compliance (Conflict Minerals, REACH, RoHS and more)
- Global chemical regulatory data
- SDS authoring, distribution, management
- Emergency response
- Regulatory reporting
- Waste management
- Professional Services (TSCA, DGSA, CDR Reporting and more)
Supply Chain Product Compliance
3E Company’s Supply Chain Solution combines the power of content, services and technology to provide customers with risk mitigation and disclosure management along the supply chain, delivering transparency and compliance assurance to our customers and your stakeholders.
Product Safety & Stewardship Compliance
The foundational core of 3E’s Product Safety & Stewardship solutions is Ariel Content, which consists of a massive aggregation of global chemical and regulatory content that is delivered or accessed by our tools: Ariel WebInsight, ArielLogic for Food & Flavors, Ariel Solutions for SAP® EHS Management and Material Master and MSDgen®, 3E’s premier SDS authoring software system; and services: SDS and Label Authoring and Distribution. Ariel data is also integrated into several third party corporate and EH&S systems. Access to this information helps EH&S, R&D and regulatory professionals ensure the products they produce are compliant with regulations in the product’s intended market of sale as well as provide support for sustainability and green initiatives.
Workplace Safety Compliance
3E Company made a name for itself with its award-winning SDS management application, 3E Online®-SDS, which helps satisfy employee right-to-know and Hazard Communication compliance requirements. 3E also offers several complementary ancillary services that provide the ultimate flexibility for addressing difficult EH&S compliance challenges, including transportation services to ensure compliant shipments, 24-7-365 emergency response and hotline support for employees, hazard communication training, regulatory reporting and hazardous waste management and classification services.
Why 3E Company?
- Data Accuracy, Quality and Expansive Coverage
- 24-7-365 Support
- Unparalleled Experience & Expertise
- Full Lifecycle / Breadth of Solutions
- Premiere EH&S Knowledgebase
- Industry Recognition & Awards:
- 6-time winner Occupational Health & Safety Magazine's Product of the Year Awards
- 9-time winner Workplace HR & Safety (formerly Compliance Magazine) Commitment to Worker Safety Awards
- Compliance Magazine Best of the Web Safety Awards
- 7-time winner Environmental Business Journal Business Achievement Awards
- Carlsbad, CA
Visit www.3ecompany.com/locations for a complete list of locations.