Directory of EHS & Sustainability Service Providers
Auditing · Climate/ Greenhouse Gases · Decontamination · Dispute Analysis/ Expert Testimony · EHS Compliance Consulting · EHS Marketing & Communications · Emergency Response/ Disaster Mngt · Environmental Lab Analysis · Green Building/ LEED Services · Management Consulting · Property Redevelopment · Recycling · Regulatory Tracking/ Gvt. Affairs · Remediation/ Restoration · Sustainability Strategy · Training · Waste Management/ Treatment · Water/ Wastewater Management
Affiliates Council Contact
156 Wetherill Road Garden City, NY 11530
14500 Avion Parkway Suite 300 Chantilly, VA 20151
AlterEcho is a nationwide environmental management and consulting firm that provides expertise and services in federal and state regulatory compliance, sustainability, remediation management, supply chain development, employee training and education and litigation support. Our team of scientists, engineers, attorneys and business professionals has been at the forefront of environmental awareness for three decades, developing a unique understanding of the critical relationship between business performance and environmental stewardship. We’re focused on solutions that bring those concepts together in harmony, helping clients do well AND do good.
Environmental Compliance, Remediation and Permitting Training and Support
Our in-depth knowledge of US EPA and state environmental policies, programs and procedures allows clients to quickly adapt to evolving governmental agency requirements, while expediting and improving decision-making ability. Services include:
- Technical analysis of federal/state/local environmental permits and applications, real estate transactions and related business decisions.
- Hazardous and solid waste investigations, waste stream analyses and site assessments.
- All aspects of air, water and soil sampling, management and cleanup, focusing on RCRA and CERCLA compliance.
- Employee training covering all aspects of environmental remediation and regulation.
- Negotiation and communication support with regulators.
- Compliance auditing and reporting requirement review.
- Engineering analysis and support.
Regulatory Research and Investigation
AlterEcho’s roster of recognized experts provides knowledgeable insight into the latest developments in environmental law, technology and policy. Services include:
- Risk Assessment analysis addressing human health and the environment.
- Up-to-date toxicological review, including Vapor Intrusion analysis.
- Expert testimony and related litigation support.
- Litigation and dispute resolution support for Cost Allocation and Potentially Responsible Party (PRP) cases.
- Information management development centered on analytical databases, complex mapping and scientific research.
Sustainability and Environmental Stewardship
From the boardroom to the mailroom, AlterEcho works with companies to shape responsible initiatives and practices that meet regulatory demands, save money and promote a cleaner, healthier environment. Services include:
- In-house training and education, and review/strengthening of corporate environmental policies and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goals.
- Green Chemistry development and Chemical Alternatives Analysis (CAA) and reporting.
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) auditing and reduction planning.
- Sustainable supply chain analysis and development.
The AlterEcho Advantage means:
- Unparalleled experience in federal and state permitting and compliance procedures
- 30 years working alongside EPA and state regulators
- Nationally-known toxicologists, hydrogeologists, engineers, attorneys and scientists
- Inside-out knowledge of all aspects of hazardous and solid waste identification, management, cleanup and policy/program development
- Chantilly, VA
Visit www.alterecho.com/swf/#/Contact for a complete list of locations.