Directory of EHS & Sustainability Service Providers
Affiliates Council Contact
3715 Northside Pkwy, NW
Bldg. 300, Ste. 400
Atlanta, GA 30327
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service engineering and construction firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, we have more 5,000 staff worldwide.
Energy and facility costs are important issues for industry, especially during these times of economic crises. Managing energy and facility assets provides the most direct means for reducing GHG emissions. As GHG protocols evolve and regulations are developed, CDM Smith offers energy and facilities management services to help our clients minimize risk and maintain profitability.
Services for energy infrastructure include the following:
- ISO 50001development and implementation support
- Facility energy auditing
- Energy efficiency improvements
- GHG emissions inventories and reporting
- Strategic GHG management planning
- Mitigation engineering and energy management
- Renewable energy and alternative fuels evaluations and project design implementation
- Green design, engineering and purchasing
CDM Smith works with a wide array of clients ranging from Fortune 100 companies to small business operations to create sustainability performance improvement strategies, tailored to each client’s specific needs – as driven by customer and consumer needs, and supply chain realities.
Services provided under sustainable development include:
- Sustainability strategic plans
- Sustainability management systems
- Key performance metrics
- Sustainability reporting
- Life cycle assessments (LCA)
- Green procurement programs
Environmental Planning & Management Systems
CDM Smith’s management system philosophy is to build on our clients’ existing management system components, use accepted management system frameworks (such as ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ANSI/AIHA Z10, ISO 26000, etc.), and engage client staff and stakeholders in the development and implementation process.
Services under environmental planning & management systems include:
- Gap analysis
- Policy statement development
- Aspects, impacts and programs identification
- Information management solutions
- Performance metrics and reporting
- Communication and awareness strategies
- Management system audits
Why CDM Smith?
We’re passionate about what we do. We work together—in teams and in partnership with our clients—to solve complex environmental and infrastructure challenges. Together, we create a learning culture, dedicated to always finding a better way for our clients, for the planet, and for each other.
Visit www.cdmsmith.com/Shared-Items/Offices/Global-Offices.aspx for a complete list of locations.