Directory of EHS & Sustainability Service Providers
Auditing · Climate/ Greenhouse Gases · EHS Compliance Consulting · EMS/ ISO Consulting · Green Building/ LEED Services · Industrial Hygiene · Information Technology Services · Mergers/ Acquisitions/ Divestures · RECs/ Carbon Offsets · Remediation/ Restoration · Risk Assessment Management · Supply Chain Compliance · Sustainability Performance Management · Sustainability Site Assessments · Sustainability Strategy · Verification and Assurance Services
Affiliates Council Contact
EY 155 North Wacker Drive Chicago, IL 60606
EY 370 17th Street, Suite 3300 Denver, Colorado 80202
Governments and organizations around the world are focusing on the environmental, social and economic impacts of climate change and the drive for sustainability. Our global, multidisciplinary team combines EY’s experience in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services with environment, health and safety and sustainability knowledge of all industries. We provide tailored services supported by methodologies to address specific business issues. Wherever your company does business, EY can provide the right professionals to support your organization’s sustainability goals. ey.com/US/sustainability
EHS and sustainability performance services (ES-PERFORM)
EY's ES-PERFORM is a balanced and customizable approach that helps identify and focus on improving the areas that matter to clients' performance. Areas of focus include: ES-RISK - Improve risk management with streamlined compliance processes aligned to the business; E-COST - Identify, assess and improve the tracking of environmental costs; ES-OPS - Build the business case for implementing more efficient operations that reduce waste and use less energy and water; ES-DATA - Manage EHS and sustainability data more effectively to reduce costs and make more informed business decisions
- Develop and implement a focused sustainability strategy that aligns with overall corporate strategy and purpose
- Drive measurable improvements via increased revenue, reduced costs, and stronger brand and shareholder value
- Map and mitigate risk
- Embed sustainability across the supply chain and into procurement
- Identify opportunities to build a business case and design programs and measure impacts and report progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Assess natural and social capital risks
- Design strategies and implement processes for managing capital
- Measure the impacts of the company’s efforts to capture benefits and demonstrate measurable progress toward publicly stated goals
Non-financial reporting advisory and assurance services
- Assess and improve reporting processes, from strategy and governance to stake-holder engagement and materiality assessments
- Assess assurance readiness and receive independent assurance
- Receive assistance in reporting and compliance under Security and Exchange Commission's (SEC’s) conflict minerals rule
EY is committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms and greater collaboration.
- We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organizations and individuals.
- Our global network of environmental, health, safety and sustainability (EHS&S) services professionals has a broad range of experience to assist you with your needs.
- EY’s collective intelligence, from more than 231,000 professionals in member firms around the world, is one of our key assets. From our first conversation to delivering on an engagement, our collective intelligence is working for you.
Visit www.ey.com/ourlocations for a complete list of locations.