Directory of EHS & Sustainability Service Providers
Climate/ Greenhouse Gases · EHS Software · EMIS Strategy/ Design/ Implementation · Incident Management System · Information Technology Services · Software · Sustainability Performance Management · Sustainability Software · Verification and Assurance Services
Affiliates Council Contact
299 Fairchild Drive Mountain View, CA. 94043.
Locus Technologies is a leading provider of enterprise cloud computing software (SaaS) for environmental, air, water, energy and sustainability information management. Locus’ software is designed to organize and manage all key environmental information in a single, integrated, configurable platform, including analytical data, H&S, Waste, GHG, Sustainability and Incidents. Locus software is delivered as a true customer configurable multi-tenant SaaS, so there is no hardware to procure, no large upfront license fee and no complex set up. Since 1999, many of the world’s largest companies have relied on Locus’ cloud software solutions to effectively manage their EHS information.
EHS&S Software Solutions
The Locus Platform is the company’s newest and most versatile software system designed from the ground up to simplify the process of how companies organize, manage, track, and report their environmental, sustainability, and compliance information. Locus Platform is a single, cloud-based integrated software solution for all aspects of EHS management. Built in applications, available together or separately, include waste, incidents, H&S, tasks, air, sustainability, GHG tracking and spill management. Because it’s a configurable solution, additional applications can be quickly configured for any type of information management need. Of course, all data collection aspects of the Platform can be mobile enabled.
- Enjoy easy, intuitive and configurable input screens
- Track chemicals coming on site and waste leaving site with automated request and approval workflows
- Track lost work days, occupational injuries, and first aid cases across business divisions
- Share KPI metrics tracking and comparison across the enterprise
- Enable mobile data collection with configurable data collection forms
- Configure to match your work processes and work flows
Environmental Information Management (EIM)
Locus’ revolutionary online environmental information management system (EIM™) is changing and improving the way businesses manage environmental data. The Locus EIM system is the world’s largest and most widely used cloud environmental data management system. Since 1999 some of the world’s largest companies have adopted EIM to manage their mission-critical environmental data. EIM is used by a wide range of industries including chemical, water utilities, nuclear, oil and gas, mining, agriculture, government, specialty consultants, aerospace, defense, and more.
- Sample planning with built in COCs and bottle labels
- Powerful, easy-to-use laboratory electronic data deliverable (EDD) checker, featuring hundreds of validation options
- Laboratory data upload to streamline work flows with built-in multiple format support for all major analytical laboratories
- Automated data validation for sites with EPA validation requirements
- Powerful built in GIS with save and share mapping tools
- Configurable calculation engine
- Formatted reports and DMR outputs including Net DMR
Locus’ Sustainability applications track key performance indicators (KPIs) such as consumption of electricity, fuel, and water; quantity and quality of waste and wastewater; air emissions; and production information. Our Sustainability software gathers inputs from around your facilities either via electronic data transfer or simple data entry, the choice is yours. Locus’ Sustainability applications provide the tools needed to manage energy and environmental indicators that will help reduce energy and operational costs, and meet regulatory and corporate tracking requirements. Of course, its integrated with Locus Platform for compliance calendars, asset management, and built-in validation.
- Review current status with standard and configurable management dashboards
- Track key performance indicators (KPI) metrics and compare across enterprise by various hierarchy
- Always know when input is completed or when input is missing and automatically send reminders
- Powerful reporting tools to produce final reports and Boardroom quality reports
- Easy to customize to meet industry-specific requirements
- Powerful benchmarking - Set your own benchmark goals and track performance against these goals
Why Locus Technologies?
Locus was born out of a vision for our first product, Locus EIM (Environmental Information Management). We knew that developing the solution for delivery via the Internet was the best and smartest technical approach. Before anyone was talking about “the cloud” or “Software as a Service” (SaaS), we were building cloud applications to manage the overwhelming amount of environmental data and information generated by customer’s responses to environmental regulations. Since then, Locus Technologies has maintained its pioneering attitude, even as we have become a leading provider of true multi-tenant enterprise cloud computing software (SaaS) for environmental, air, water, energy, and sustainability information management. And as the only major EHS compliance and sustainability management software provider headquartered in Silicon Valley, we are constantly learning from our peers in technology and software development to stay on the cutting edge in cloud software.
Visit http://locustec.com/company/contact/ for a complete list of locations.