Directory of EHS & Sustainability Service Providers
Air Quality · Auditing · Climate/ Greenhouse Gases · Construction Management · Decontamination · Dispute Analysis/ Expert Testimony · EHS Compliance Consulting · Emergency Response/ Disaster Mngt · EMS/ ISO Consulting · Energy Management · Environmental Forensics · Environmental Lab Analysis · Facility Design/ Engineering · Green Building/ LEED Services · Industrial Hygiene · Management Consulting · Mergers/ Acquisitions/ Divestures · Occupational Health/ Occupational Medicine · Property Redevelopment · Remediation/ Restoration · Risk Assessment Management · Supply Chain Compliance · Sustainability Site Assessments · Sustainability Site Assessments · Sustainability Strategy · Training · Verification and Assurance Services · Waste Management/ Treatment · Water/ Wastewater Management
Affiliates Council Contact
175 West Jackson Boulevard Suite 1900 60604-2608 Chicago Illinois
Work: +1 312 831 3415
Cell: +1 312 860 2356 FREE
MWH Global is a strategic consulting, technical engineering, environmental and construction services firm leading the wet infrastructure sector. MWH provides environmental health and safety (EHS) management services to assist our clients through each stage of the business life cycle. With some of the best talent in environmental, health, safety and sustainability, our professionals have developed, implemented and supported EHS programs for numerous Fortune 100 companies and diversified manufacturers across 12 countries. Our services are delivered by talented, responsive professionals who leverage our global capabilities to enhance local project delivery. We routinely support our clients in issues related to EHS due diligence, compliance assurance, contaminated land, water conservation, climate change, energy efficiency and renewable energy.
Intelligent water management
The MWH organization has been known for almost 200 years as a global leader in the water and wastewater engineering sector. With increasingly stringent discharge limitations, high cost of energy, the implementation of water conservation measures and the need to change manufacturing processes to meet market needs, many facilities are challenged as they attempt to maintain wastewater treatment system operations. Clients are requesting we help reduce their water and energy consumption and costs for water treatment by developing zero-discharge water plants, providing wastewater treatment plant assessments and, when needed, providing a quick response to a notice of violation or other identified infringements. What we do:
- Manage risks related to water quality and quantity
- Optimize water use, reuse and recycling to achieve operational efficiencies and decrease costs
- Strengthen regulatory compliance
- Improve corporate governance and transparency
- Enhance company brand and image
EHS Support to New Facility Construction
MWH provides Environmental Health, & Safety (EHS) project support for facility construction projects around the world. MWH professionals understand the EHS implications during siting of facilities, integrating EHS into the facility design, supporting safe facility construction in compliance with environmental requirements, assuring no delays in the construction schedule, and measuring EHS performance during commissioning and startup. MWH’s proactive approach includes the following:
- Evaluation of the impact of the EHS requirements during facility siting and execute environmental due diligence to identify potential environmental risks prior to construction,
- Integration of EHS aspects into the design and permitting process to ensure that elements related to EHS compliance are constructed in accordance with the approved design,
- Performance of safety inspections and incident investigations, collection of appropriate data, and coordination of EHS aspects to assure no delays in facility commissioning,
- MWH’s mTOOLS platform provides rapid and effective data collection, transparent reporting, and accurate tracking during EHS construction oversight.
MWH technical experts provide clients guidance with environmental, safety and health regulations and can identify potential EHS liabilities and risks. Risks include non-compliance with permits that may result in major fines or facility production stoppage, environmental impacts to soil or groundwater, significant exposures to chemical or physical stressors that could result in substantial liabilities due to health-related claims or major safety hazards. MWH provides:
- Detailed Compliance Audits
- Integration Planning
- Detailed Costing
- Program Development
Why MWH Global Inc.?
THIS IS WHAT SETS US APART:
- Proprietary Tools
- Highly Trained Staff
- Responsiveness and Communication
- Business Sense
- Client-Focused Service
Visit www.mwhglobal.com/mwh-offices/find-office for a complete list of locations.